Composition: Each 1000 gm contains
Vitamin – A (as dry vitamin A Acetate 500) : 4.8 Mill.IU
Vitamin – D3 (as dry vitamin D3 500) : 0.96 Mill.IU
Vitamin – E (as dry vitamin E Acetate 50%) : 9.20 grms
Vitamin – K3 (as Menadione sodium Bisulphate) : 0.80grms
Vitamin - B1 (as Thiamine Hydrochlor) : 1.00 grms
Vitamin – B2 (as Riboflavin 80%) : 2.00 grms
Vitamin – B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride : 1.60 grms
Vitamin – B12 (as Cyanocobalamin 1%) : 0.0048 grms
Vitamin-B5 (as D-Calcium Pantothenate) : 5.00 grms
Nicotinic Acid : 16.00 grms
Folic Acid : 0.32 grms
Biotin (as D-Biotin 2%) : 0.04grms
Selenium (as Sodium Selenite, se 45%) : 0.06grms
Iron (as Dried Ferreous Sulphate, Fe 32%) : 24.00grms
Manganese ( as MnSO4 H2O , Mn 32%) : 24.00 grms
Zinc (as Zinc oxide , Zn 80%) : 20.00grms
Copper (as copper sulphate Pentahydrate,Cu 25%) : 4.00 grms
Iodine (as potassium iodide , I 76%) : 0.16 grms
Cobalt (as cobalt sulphate heptahydrate, Co 20% : 0.16 grms
DL – Methionine : 40.00 grms
L-Lysine : 24.00 grms
Butylated Hydroxytoluen (BHT) : 5.00 grms
Colloidal Anhydrous Silica(Aerosil 200) : 4.00 grms
- Ensures homegeneity of micro-ingredients in final feed
- Improves nutrient value of feed ingredients
- Enhanced average daily gain and better FCRs.
- Considerable savings in feed cost without affecting bird performance
- Increases uniformity within flock, and hence the consistency in performance
- Avoid all kind of stress
- Prevents Uneven size, Coccidiosis.
- Proven results in research and field trials
- Provides desired skin color and improves shelf life.
- Birds become very healthy and active.
Broilers: 2.5 kg per Ton of feed regularly,
Breeders: 5 kg/Ton of feed regularly,
Live stock: 5kg/ Ton of feed regurarly.
Cattle & Cow: 10kg/ Ton of feed regurarly; Presentation: 1kg & 25 kg