Amylase, protease, lipase, alpha-galactosidase,betagalactosidase, xylanase, cellulase, pectinase, glucanase and phytase insuitable proportions.
- Degrades and digests non starch poly saccharides and other anti nutritional factors.
- Nutrients in the feed utilized perfectly and completely.
- Manure quality improves and very less environmental pollution.
- Ammonia formation in the gut is minimized.
1. Feed value is increased with even less cost or less nutritive value ingredients.
2. Better FCR and optimum feed consumption.
3. Provides extra energy, extra utilization of nutrients.
4. Reduces wet droppings.
5. Birds become very healthy and active.
Poultry feed: 500 gms /ton of feed continuously (or) as advised by a poultry consultant.